Tuesday 28 February 2012

Italy trip


I went to Italy to work for Discover the World. My job is to create a promo video, 10 to 15 min, about their school trip program. Other film students were picked to go to Iceland and Jordan. So over the next month I'll be working hard with this project, amongst other work.

There I followed a lovely bunch from Wirral Grammel School - A Business & Enterprise School for Boys. VERY polite boys, all Sir and Miss. I got to see Pompeii, the island Capri, Napoli, Sorrento and much more. It was really amazing to see Pompeii and the "live-frozen-people". It really shows the destructive power of Mother nature. I can now also say I've been IN an volcano. We wet to a dormant volcano and walked around on the top.


There you see the volcano Vesuvius. We were supposed to go up there, but there were too much snow.

Now I'm working my way through over 7 hours of footage which has to be edited down to 10-13 minutes and finished by 20/03/12. So loads to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Sounds amazing... what camera did you film it on?

    Will you be posting the finished video on here? Love to see it.

    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used a my Canon 7D ;) Yeah will post it when I eventually get done ;)

    ReplyDelete