Friday 30 September 2011

Photographer for band

Right now I'm volunteering for the SMU student union, METSU. In addition to general work, I do photos and films for them. Last night it was Live Lounge, where several bands performed. I took some good photos and clips of a new band, The Reservoir Wolves. I showed it to the group and they seemed to like them, so I gave them my contact details and they gave me theirs.



They said they'd let me know when the got gigs in the area, cause then I could come and take photos. I don't earn anything on doing this yet, but in return I get my name on the photos. So all PR is good PR. After Christmas I got a project where one option is to make a music video, so we agreed on that we might work together on that. They said that this was exactly something they needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment