Tuesday 10 January 2012

Career

At the moment I'm about to apply to jobs, both in the UK and in Norway for the summer. I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished documentary of Clifton Street I worked on for Cardiff Story Museum in the old library. It's a 11 minute documentary that will be exhibited for 1 month in Cardiff Story Museum.


Other than that, I've just applied to a job as a cinematographer / videographer with an event company that does travels all over the world. I sent them my CV and an application, so really crossing my fingers that I'll hear from them. If I do get job, I get to go to Iceland and film, which would be amazing and just in the line of work I dream and aspire to do. Cross your fingers for me please.

Next to that I'm soon starting on my documentary film for the year long Student Led project. I'm working together with one of my friends, Angella, who's doing a Master degree in journalism over at Swansea University. We have a topic, but I'm not going to tell just yet, so you have to wait a few months first.

Also I'm doing a behind-the-scenes series for Lens Productions (3rd year student production company) on their new film All's fair together with fellow student Iain and first year student Sam. We'll start shooting  hopefully within a few weeks.

And I got some other bits and pieces coming up, but nothing is confirmed just yet. So also stay tuned on my NEW Facebook page. Please like -- > facebook.com/TDLmedia


Hopefully within two-three weeks I will have finished my showreel for 2011.


0 comments:

Post a Comment