Wednesday 16 May 2012

IGNITE Show done

This show went great, amazing performers (considering they are all doing this as a hobby)!

The shoot went OK. Taeliesin theatre was being a bit difficult when it came to allowing us to position our cameras. Mostly they kept going on about Health and Safety, which is of course important, but the reasons they were using sounded a bit thin, in my opinion.

Laura France and Iain Rose were the two other camera operators in addition to myself. Right now, I'm in the final part of editing, just fine tuning. Hoping to be done and dusted in not too long The DVD cover and disc design is done, which will be printed by a company up in Scotland (VP Online) which the company I use for all my prints:

(C) Tom-Daniel Laugerud and TDL Media 2012 - 2013

(C) Tom-Daniel Laugerud and TDL Media 2012 - 2013

So what could have been done better? I should have hired an runner that could empty out the cards, charge batteries etc. instead of us having to do that in between performances. So next time I get a similar job, I'll try to remember this.

Update: 4/06/12 - The trailer



Update: 13/06/12 - The entire film

0 comments:

Post a Comment