Thursday 26 July 2012

Dissertation progress

As I set up in my summerplan post in May, one of the things I was going to work on over the summer was my dissertation. Since my dissertation proposal, I've changed my dissertation completely. After feedback from my dissertation supervisor, I chose to change the topic to something that's more relevant to my degree and interests: Documentary

For now it's on the research stage, since the books I brought over are of no use now seeing as they were inteded for the first dissertation topic. However, I will be researching the topic online and see what I can find. I have been thinking of looking into the Arab spring and citizen journalism. As part of that I've ordered the book Karama! Journeys through the Arab Spring by Johnny West from Amazon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment