Tuesday 12 March 2013

CV

All ORIGINAL pieces of text, images, sketches, film clips or other media, automatically belongs to the copyright holder; Tom-Daniel Laugerud (unless otherwise stated)
---

I've decided to design my CV. Yes, that's right; design my CV. Normally people have the standard black & white thing, with Curriculum Vitae in bold or italic on the top. If you're lucky you might even see a bold, italic and underlined headline. Everyone has got one, they all pretty much look the same. In the recent years individuality has been a way to for people to stand out in the crowd, or rather the pile on the managers desk. Okay individuality, check.

Here I started to think at what I would look for if I was the one hiring. Often CVs can be full of mumbo jumbo just to make it be two pages and so much doublespace you could fit a house inbetween the lines. So I started thinking of designs which would let me compress my CV into one page, leaving the other free for a potential cover letter OR a list of films I have worked on.

So from here I wrote down some keywords:

  • Individual, but not too crazy
  • Clean
  • Colour
  • Minimalistic
From those words I came up with a sketch


0 comments:

Post a Comment