Wednesday 13 June 2012

Summer holidays


The summer holiday is coming and it's time for me to head back to Norway for the holidays. It's actually quite weird, living two places (almost). It's like you've got two lives. One in Norway, one in UK. Anyway, I've sat down just to draw up a rough list of my "Summerplan" of what I need to work on / what I'm doing over the summer.

Summerplan
  • Work full time in the grocery store (worked here since I was 15). Save up the money
  • Work as camera operator and editor, making films for Skeive Dager 2012 festival (Oslo Pride Days 2012)
  • Research dissertation
  • Live life
I know it might not seem as much, but I'll be working 06:30 - 15:00 Monday to Friday, then home to do dissertation and try to squeeze in friends and family. So that is the right amount I'd say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment